Monday, April 27, 2009

The Easter Bunny came to our house this year!!

So this year we had a little bit of a broken up Easter...what I mean to say is it wasn't our usual Easter. Usually we all get up and go to church and then go to Marie Calendar's for brunch. This year that didn't happen. With Aby being grouchy with what I assume is teething and Tracee and Bryce having to hit a few different places, we did thing s a little different. My dad came over early and hung out until everyone else got there. My mom went to church and got to our house about noon and shortly after, Tracee, her boyfriend and Bryce showed up. I hide the Easter eggs before they showed up so he wouldn't cheat and see where I put them. Here are a few shots of him hunting for eggs.



Tracee, her b/f and Bryce hung out for a little while and then they took off to her b/f's family's house. Jeff, myself, my mom and my dad stayed here and hung out and we actually BBQ'd steak and lobster for Easter dinner. It was so yummy!!

Here are a few more pictures from Easter!!!


Hope The Easter bunny was good to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment