Apparently when we purchased Aby's hospital pictures it included a free 8x10 portrait that a photographer will come take in your home of your baby. They come in and set up a little studio and take the pictures right there. I know that this whole thing is a big scam to get you to spend a whole crap load of money on these pictures so they take multiple poses and you are supposed to choose just one picture for the free 8x10...yeah right.
So they kept calling trying to schedule an appointment to come over and I thought if I blew them of enough times or gave them enough excuses that they would stop calling...but they never did. So finally at 6 months old, they came out, took the pictures, got charged a crap load of money for some pictures...but the one thing I gotta say is that they are some darn cute pictures!!!
So they kept calling trying to schedule an appointment to come over and I thought if I blew them of enough times or gave them enough excuses that they would stop calling...but they never did. So finally at 6 months old, they came out, took the pictures, got charged a crap load of money for some pictures...but the one thing I gotta say is that they are some darn cute pictures!!!




Obviously these are not all of them but this gives you a general idea of how the pictures turned out.
Is it Silverstrand Studios? I had the same thing happen with Natalie. I caved too. But yes they turn out cute $200 later! Ha!
ReplyDeleteIt was My 365 Portraits that came out!!
ReplyDelete